Please register for the event with these instructions:
Please join your fellow alumni for a community service opportunity with Feeding America San Diego
on July 12, 2014 from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. Volunteers will be able to help
the organization with food sorting an take a tour of the facility.
1. Visit http://vhub.at/fasd.
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
a. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 0654
3. Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your groups volunteer shift: Saturday Afternoon Food Sorting from 1-3 p.m.
4. Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of the “Event Name.”
5. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
On the day of your event:
1. Arrive at 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121 on your designated day.
2.Click "Sign In" by your name on the iPad.
3. Wait in the Volunteer Center for your Volunteer Event to begin. Tours
will be given to small groups of 10-40 volunteers at a time, depending
on the size of the group. Each group will end their tour at the location
of their volunteer task
The task site is not air conditioned so dress accordingly. All volunteers must wear closed toed shoes. No iPods or MP3 players are permitted. Bringing work gloves is reccomended but not required.
Volunteers must be 6 years old and older to volunteer at our Distribution Center. All volunteers must be 16 and older to volunteer on their own, and all volunteers under the age of 18 are required to bring in a paper waiver signed by their parent or guardian. Click here for waiver.
Information about this event is also available on Facebook!